I put my hand on my belly and I actually felt it a little from the outside. I started squealing and woke Tyler up, “Give me your hand. Your baby is moving so much right now”
Of course as soon as I placed his hand on my belly the kicking stopped. I can’t wait for the first time Tyler will actually get to feel our baby moving around. He constantly has his hands on my belly, rubbing little circles and sending good vibes.
All those little wiggly flutters I’ve felt over the past weeks have been really comforting but that great big whomp I got was AMAZING!
It just makes me want to sit here and cry with gratitude. I can’t believe how much I love you already little one!
Tomorrow morning we get to see our sweet pea again on the ultrasound. The anticipation of staring at the screen, seeing him/her move, watching the heart beat, tracing the beautiful curve of our baby's tiny sillhouette… it feels like the Christmas mornings of my childhood all over again.
I was almost asleep and now I’m wide-eyed, happy with my head in the clouds.

Aw ~ we're in the same boat. I feel our baby every day now, yet it seems more often than not that Josh's hand calms our active little boy or girl when I have him try to feel the kicks. He's only successfully felt our baby twice.
ReplyDeleteI hope Tyler and Josh both have better opportunities to feel what we feel!