Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Already Doing Some Shopping

Once I found out that we are having a girl (and even more so now that she has a name) everything seems so much more real... There is a little girl growing inside of me that will be cuddled up in my arms in FOUR MONTHS!!! Not to mention the fluttery little kicks & jabs that are now constant reminders from Aliyah that she is in fact really there.

Since I knew I was pregnant the baby isles in every store have seemed so much more interesting to me. Last week I finally gave in... I just couldn't help myself! I limited my shopping to three knit hats that I felt pretty confident would fit any size newborn. I guess my mom (who was shopping with me at the time) couldn't help herself either and ending up getting Aliyah these cute outfits and matching bibs.

I have also been looking around a little on ebay and picked up this beautiful silk scarf to tie to the outside of my black diaper bag - Since my bag is gender friendly I thought that adding this pink scarf may help strangers identify my bald baby as a 'she' and limit misidentifications ;)

I can't even put the right words down to express how thrilled, excited, and happy we are to have you with us Ali J...

1 comment:

  1. I have the same bibs for Nora! They are very cute indeed. It is VERY hard to resist baby girl clothes. It doesn't get any easier as they get older.

    ReplyDelete