First Baby Card We Got in the Mail....
Our New Bedroom Decor...


Tyler and I have had the same sheets on our bed for (almost) 4 years. They are great sheets, but were getting so worn that they even had some rips and holes... and we were still putting them on our bed - so sad, I know! I just couldn't take it anymore and went out to get new bedding along with a decorative pillow and window curtains. The best part was that Tyler was just as excited as I was when he came home and saw what I had done with our room!
... nothing too fancy, but it sure feels good to have a little freshness
Celebrating Birthdays...
Candy shared her box of Christopher Elbow Chocolate
fantastic chocolate and works of art!!
Both of my in-laws have birthdays this week!! Bill's birthday was Saturday and Candy's birthday is tomorrow. We had a great time celebrating with them yesterday. Tyler made two layered cakes that tasted great!! After baking, Tyler came upstairs to talk with me (he didn't let me help & wanted to make them by himself) and informed me, "When you are baking you find out a lot about yourself." I couldn't stop laughing - he is just too darn cute!
He had me come downstairs to check out his hard work. The chocolate cake was on the counter and had split in half with a big chuck that fell off the side, but still iced nicely. He reassured me that the lemon cake in the fridge was "soooooo much better" He opened the door and it looked pretty similar to the chocolate cake hahaha... I must say though, that both cakes were DELICIOUS!!!!



Since I have been SO terrible at checking in on your blog, Annie Ann directed me to a recent post to find (drumroll)...the card I sent you! I am super excited that it made your day. I've always thought to myself, "If I were pregnant, I'd want people to send me baby cards!" So there is yours :) I hope to see you very soon, hopefully before the baby comes! Love you :)
ReplyDeleteLindsey