Learn how to prepare your dog for baby's arrival, understand dog body-language basics and solve attention-seeking behavior. We teach you how to set up safe and smooth introductions between baby and dog, and ways to include your dog in activities once baby comes home. COST: $30
I would have never-in-a-million-years thought that I would have an option to take a Prenatal Education class about good techniques to use with my dogs on easing their transition when adding a baby... I am not making fun, however I will not be attending this one - HA!

Aw but I think that's a wonderful class idea! Where are you going to take your prenatal classes? I have not signed up for any yet.
ReplyDeleteI do have to say, with two crazy, hyper, over 60lb dogs, when we have babies, we will be prepping our dogs for their arrival. I've heard some VERY good tips before that I hadn't even thought of. Such as carrying around the car seat until they aren't curious about it anymore when the baby is in it.
ReplyDelete