Friday, January 15, 2010

Celebrity Baby Bumps... Just for Fun!


DUE MAY 2010

Tiffani Theissen - actress (Kelly from Saved by the Bell)

Kerri Walsh - beach volleyball two-time Olympic gold medalist

Lauren Cassel - (husband is KC Chief's quarterback Matt Cassel)

...the only reason I know that Matt Cassel and his wife are expecting a baby is because Tyler and I ran into them at Pottery Barn Kids last weekend!

I would have never recognized him, but Tyler knew as soon as they walked in the door. Tyler quickly & quietly informed me that they met at USC and she was the captain of the volleyball team there - not to mention he knows many facts/stats of Matt's football career. Wouldn't it be weird if strangers knew crazy details about your life and you had no idea who they were?

Well, we ended up in line together and it was obvious we were both there for baby items. We started talking while waiting to check out - nothing football... all baby stuff and found out that our due dates are just a few days apart!

They were both SO incredibly nice. Needless to say (regardless of the Chief's record last season) I am now a huge Matt Cassel fan!!

2 comments:

  1. Did you let them know that you totally knew who they were or did you just keep it to baby stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to play it cool... HA! I didn't mention anything about football. They are such a super cute couple!

    ReplyDelete