No more pre-pregnancy jeans... attempting to wear my normal wardrobe was becoming laughable. It's stretchy pants or maternity wear from here on out!
Another day at the doctors this morning... a quick monthly visit to hear our little girl's heartbeat (i just love that sound) and pick up a 'fruit punch' drink for next month's glucose test *yuck*
In the afternoon I got to spend some "me time" at the Mission Road Antique Mall - that place is HUGE!!! I found all different size/shape silver platters for an idea I have to help decorate Aliyah's room... I will post more about that later... Here is a sneak-peek of the platters I found:
I also ran to the store to pick up a few things and couldn't resist these flowers...




The orange drink isn't so bad. In fact, if you don't drink soda and gave up refined sugar since being pregnant (i.e. koolaid) it's actually not bad at all. It's REALLY sweet. Keep it cold, put in on ice, and drink it in a fancy glass! (lol) It can be your very own little orange "mocktail" :)
ReplyDeleteYou have got to be the cutest pregnant lady alive ;)
ReplyDelete