While I was in line to check out, I spotted this adorable pink kitty sitting on a shelf and couldn't resist her for two reasons: 1. she is so cute and the same color pink in the crib sheets... 2. Ever since we agreed on the name 'Aliyah' for our little girl, Tyler has been calling her "Ali Cat"
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Alley (Ali) Cat
Last week, I went to the grand opening of a new store in Leawood called Destination Maternity and had such a great time! Because I was one of the first 50 people through the door, I won a $10 gift card, entered a drawing to win a stroller and got a few small freebies. I never got a call to say that I won the stroller, but thanks to Austin & Jamie (my brother/sister-in-law) I had a gift card from Christmas to do some guilt free shopping... Yeah Hoooo!
While I was in line to check out, I spotted this adorable pink kitty sitting on a shelf and couldn't resist her for two reasons: 1. she is so cute and the same color pink in the crib sheets... 2. Ever since we agreed on the name 'Aliyah' for our little girl, Tyler has been calling her "Ali Cat"
While I was in line to check out, I spotted this adorable pink kitty sitting on a shelf and couldn't resist her for two reasons: 1. she is so cute and the same color pink in the crib sheets... 2. Ever since we agreed on the name 'Aliyah' for our little girl, Tyler has been calling her "Ali Cat"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment