Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Bjorn

I know this sounds a bit crazy, but as we slowly begin to amass all of our baby related goodies we’ve been so excited that we needed to try them all out RIGHT THIS MINUTE. With no baby readily available, the next best thing has been our appropriately-sized fur covered children. We decided to test out our awesome new Baby Bjorn carrier - thanks to my Aunt Annie and Uncle Randy - with our 6(ish) pound cat.
Luna was so comfortable hanging out in the carrier that I think she might have stayed in there all day! (And would you please look at that little leg sticking out of the bottom!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is one good cat! We've found the Baby Bjorn carrier to be great for Cami, and I just got a sling which is working for Josh too. It just depends on how your baby likes to be carried, but it is great to see your cat sure doesn't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your cat was okay with that! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete