Thursday, March 25, 2010

Snuggly Guitars

I went to the mall to pick up one thing but then ran into this:












My plans changed and I snagged this cute guitar blanket - I just love it!! I can picture Aliyah snuggled up in this blanket and in Tyler's arms as they dance around the living room while I play my guitar for my sweet babes - I can't stop day dreaming about our new little family.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Marcie! Somehow, I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say Congratulations on your pregnancy and upcoming arrival of your daughter! What a lucky girl to have you for a mom! Take Care

    Sincerely,
    Kristen Griffin Seager

    ReplyDelete
  2. KRISTEN!!!! Thank you so much :) Your kiddos are beautiful - I saw a picture on Kimberly's fridge. So good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I am sure proud of them!!! I love blogging too and try to keep it updated! www.seagerfam.blogspot.com. I've really enjoyed reading about your pregnancy experience...looking forward to the news of Aliyah's debut!!!

    ReplyDelete