Sunday, April 4, 2010

Another Sweet Shower for Baby Aliyah

HUGE blessings found us this weekend - One of my very best friends, Amy Hill, threw me the sweetest baby shower with a little help from her mom Diane and a few of our other lovely friends here in the city.
Amy and her mom really pulled out all the stops to throw Ali and me such a wonderful shower! The menu featured fresh fruit with dip, cheese and crackers, amazing chicken biscuits (which I could eat 10 at a time), pink lemonade, and a delicious home-made chocolate layered cake. We played a fun memory game with baby items, and then everyone wrote down great advice for me once Aliyah gets here.
The house was decorated in beautiful pinks and browns. Amy and her hubby made chocolate baby carriage suckers and this very cute diaper wreath that hug on the front door.












It was the sweetest little party I have ever been to! I hope all you girls know how much it meant to me!! THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment