We’re in final countdown mode (with a month and one week left) and the handy dandy list from the nice folks at Consumer Reports is helping me keep my cool.
My nesting tendencies have gone into overdrive - I have washed every blanket, sock, outfit, hat, cloth diaper, sheet… etc that will possibly come in contact with our child in her first three months (and even beyond). I reorganize everything in her room every three days. I can’t help it - my baby bird is on her way and the need to prepare her space is overwhelming at times (although I’m still waiting for it to kick in when I know I need to clean the toilet or organize our office area)
I keep referring to the list, mentally saying “check, check, check” as I read down it - and reminding myself that we’re prepped and ready.
Let's do this!
No comments:
Post a Comment