Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Push Present

On Monday, a jewelry catalog came in the mail and I caught Tyler flipping through it last night. I asked him if he was looking for a “push present” for me. To which he responded “Push present? Oh, I know what that is... it’s when I pull out a present to give you when you are pushing?” Hahahaha. Talk about motivation... “Here honey, push out our kid and I’ll give you this lovely Tiffany’s bracelet.”

After I finished laughing hysterically at the thought of that... I informed him that a better time to deliver such a gift would probably be after she’s born. And that I don’t really need a push present... I’ve got everything I need. (and I really truly mean that) But he seemed to like the idea, so I mentioned that if I really start to get into the weeds during our natural birth plan, I may be motivated by a new pair of shoes... just FYI.













Summary: I think footwear could come into play as a possible labor motivator.

No comments:

Post a Comment