Friday, April 30, 2010

A Day with My Mom

Last week my mom and I were able to spend the whole day together and we had a blast!!

I must say that there is a new love and respect I have for that woman as I prepare to bring my own child into this wide world... when I didn't think I could love her any more than I already do! I assume this new love will continue to grow deeper as I begin to live out my own version of being a mother to a daughter.
Our adventure included:

A trip to The KC Zoo...

Getting lost on our way home,
finding some good eats at this fun little spot...

And running errands around town... I am so excited to introduce Aliyah to my mom - I just know the three of us will go on many fun adventures together.

3 comments:

  1. You girls are so sweet! Now that I've dried my eyes I can say that I can't wait to continue the tradition of strong, compassionate, serving and loving women in this family! She has so much to draw from and will be truly enriched by all the women in this family. Thank you sweetie for the loving words and wonderful heart that is you! Always your Momma and now Aliyah's Grammy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...when can we get back to Blanc and get a lentil burger and sweet potato fries???? lv,m

    ReplyDelete