
Who put this spider on my head?
If you are clipping coupons, then you know how sad it can be to throw away the piles of expired coupons that you have taken the time to clip/organize. I have been going through my coupon book at the begining of each month and pulling all the old coupons for the trash... sad
I just came across this website - Overseas Coupon Program - This is a fantastic way to help our troops, not-to-mention, also makes getting rid of expired coupons a happier experience :)
What is OCP?
Our program serves military families by assisting you to forward "manufacturer's coupons" to overseas military bases. These bundles of coupons are placed on tables, at the PX and Commissary, or handed out for use by military members and families on base. This helps the family save valuable dollars and stretch their budget.

*like*
ReplyDeleteHey Katherine! What base are you guys living on/near? For OCP you have to "adopt" a base... I would love to send my coupons your way :)
ReplyDelete