Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Sneak Peek
I’ve been thinking about Aliyah's Halloween costume since... oh... about mid August. (kind of sad, I know) I’ve always loved dressing up for halloween but now that she’s here, I’ve turned all of my excitement into planning what she should be. However, my brother and his wife are throwing a Halloween party this Saturday night so we all need costumes. Tyler and I are dressing up to match with what I have been working on for little AL...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Wow, I have no idea - I will have to have Chris look at these & help me guess - I can't believe I didn't ask you about it on Wed! I expect to see pics of the results! (On a side note, I always wanted to have matching family costumes - I will have to do it soon before the kiddos get too opinionated :))
ReplyDeleteHA!! They are pretty random - tyler told me these are horrible pictures :) If it helps, we are in a DISNEY MOVIE!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking Cinderella, but the picture of the coast and the wheel through me off.
ReplyDeletegood guess... but it's not Cinderella ;)
ReplyDelete