Friday, June 8, 2012

Birthday Hat

via stella and livi
For both Aliyah's first and second birthdays we went to Stella and Livi for creative, unique hats to help make her special day even more so. I adore all of the wonderful and cute things that Theresa can come up with from felt, thread and a whole lot of talent. For Aliyah's first birthday she made a hat to match the party dress that I had picked out and added a bright sun to tie in the "You Are My Sunshine" theme.

This time, I didn't have any specific colors, I just requested a cute hippo hat for her zoo themed birthday. When it came in the mail, I opened the box right away and couldn't contain my excitement! I kept telling Tyler "awwwwwwwww" and "I just love it, don't you?" and "It's perfect!"

The hat came in enough time for me to use it in Aliyah's birthday invitations and I even used the colors in the hat to create the color-theme for her party (light purple & teal). I truly can't say enough how fun it is to work with Theresa to come up with ideas and I am looking forward to getting Evie's birthday hats from Stella and Livi too.

You can check out Stella and Livi's BLOG, follow her on FACEBOOKTWITTER or shop on ETSY (although I believe she is taking a small break this summer - no worries - she will be back!)

I just had to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment