![]() |
| Style. Attitude. Beauty. Love It! |
Your appetite rocks! You are such a great little eater! While you’re still not a huge fan of some green veggies, you’ll pretty much try everything and when you love something, you’ll clean your plate and ask for seconds! Among your favorites right now: shrimp, cheese noodles, carrots, pizza (of course), blueberries, chicken legs, & baked sweet potato fries.
Uh, little lady, you pretty much say it all. Like full on complete thoughts, sentences and ideas. It’s incredible to be able to openly communicate with such a tiny individual. You tell us when you are happy, sad and tired. You ask us if we are happy, sad or tired. When dad gets home from work, you tell him all about our daily adventures. You love to sing and have recently started your own singer/song-writer career. I was pushing you in the cart at the grocery store listening to you sing, "Poppa eats crackers, Honey eats crackers. Grammy and noodles and cheeeeeeeeeeeese." I think you have a great thing going there! Oh, you make us laugh! You almost have the alphabet down only skipping over a few letters. You can find letters on signs and identify them (A is your favorite). You can count to 10 by yourself and almost to 15 and will also identify numbers you see (you pointed and told me "ten" at Home Depot when you spotted the number 10 above the register). You can tell me who our president is (oooooooooo- mama), who his wife is (mee-shell) and where they live (white house). We are astounded by what you know and what you observe and how well you articulate your wants and needs to us. You are one AMAZING two-year-old Aliyah Jacquelyn!
I promise birthday/party pictures are coming!! I just need to get them uploaded to my computer from my camera ;)


I love that picture!
ReplyDelete