I feel like every time I turn around, it’s Tuesday again and I’m writing one of these updates. My head is SPINNING with how fast these weeks are flying by.
No idea how much weight I’ve gained this week as we don’t have a scale at our house, but I still feel wonderful... and BIG.
Today I braved the neighborhood pool and took Aliyah swimming with her grammy. I never went swimming with Aliyah since most of my pregnancy was during the winter months. My round tummy popped out of the bottom of my tankini but no one seemed to mind. We all had a great time today and are looking forward to relaxing with family this weekend at the lake.
I try to take a little time each night before I go to bed to just be with my sweet Everly focusing solely on her. I lay in bed taking in all the stretching and banging she is doing inside my belly and envision a quick/smooth birth for her and I both. I know this may sound a bit hippy-dippy but I really believe that there is a lot of power behind positive thinking. Each day we get closer to meeting this little lady and I just can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment