Family photo from my cousin's wedding shower this past weekend in Springfield, MO
I am officially uncomfortable. It seems this little lady has decided to settle down further in my hips and and all of a sudden POW! I feel like a legit pregnant woman - waddle and all. It came on so suddenly this week. I can’t get comfortable, my hips and pelvis feel so ache-y and sore all of the time now. But the positive of it all of this is that I can feel my body really starting to loosen and prepare for the fact that this little girl will be making her entrance into the world soon.
I am officially uncomfortable. It seems this little lady has decided to settle down further in my hips and and all of a sudden POW! I feel like a legit pregnant woman - waddle and all. It came on so suddenly this week. I can’t get comfortable, my hips and pelvis feel so ache-y and sore all of the time now. But the positive of it all of this is that I can feel my body really starting to loosen and prepare for the fact that this little girl will be making her entrance into the world soon.
I had another fantastic doctors appointment last week - Every time I leave I have the biggest smile plastered across my face. My belly is measuring right on schedule and my next appointment is July 5th. After that, I have weekly appointments from there until Everly's birth!
Tyler and I still need to finalize our vision for Everly's birth but we don't have too much to change from our last one. Our pre admission appointment with the hospital (the same place Aliyah was born) is scheduled for July 9th. Things are moving right along!
Tyler and I still need to finalize our vision for Everly's birth but we don't have too much to change from our last one. Our pre admission appointment with the hospital (the same place Aliyah was born) is scheduled for July 9th. Things are moving right along!



No comments:
Post a Comment