

We’ve got to pack our hospital bag in the next two weeks and I’ve had the hardest time deciding what exactly I’m supposed to wear. I’m most comfortable in soft cotton tanks and leggings - but leggings won’t work for baby delivering… and my nightgowns don't seem appropriate either. I figured I’d probably just be stuck wearing one of those awful hospital issued gowns...
Until I found this - Pretty Pushers - a cute delivery gown. This ingenious little garment is designed for laboring women to be soft, comfortable, and completely versatile. It has openings in all the right places so that you’re completely covered but still accessible. I am planning on ordering the one on the left and I can’t wait to throw that bad boy on when we get to the hospital!

I have the one pictured on the right! I really wanted the cream colored frilly one, but it seemed a bit fancy for a one time wear.
ReplyDeleteI will say tho, once I received mine I realized how incredibly simple it was to make. There was no sewing involved, no hemming/stitching, NOTHING! The women that make them literally cut them out of cute "t-shirt type" fabric and tie other pieces of fabric to hold them together. I keep wondering if I should get the sewing measurements before I wear it and toss it. They might be worth making!
I think it's awesome we're both going to be stylish for our deliveries ~ I really just didn't want the standard hospital gown, two ties in the back and my bum exposed to the world! :P