Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our Little Girl

I am still trying to get used to saying SHE...
Well, here she is!!!

All Curled Up - head, body & spine (this is my favorite)


Looking Out - face & body


Looking Out #2 - face & arm


One Long Leg and a Cute Foot


Arm - including a hand and little fingers


Bum??? It's A Girl!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - those are super-clear ultrasound photos! (Except for the one that says it's a girl - I can never tell on those things, but I'd take the doctor's word for it.) I don't think I fully came to terms with Josh being a boy the entire pregnancy, but when they placed him in my arms, just seconds after being in immense pain, I just fell in love! Your little girl looks cute already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it amazing marcie! it is hard to explain but you will know what i mean as soon as she is placed on your belly and into your arms. i would go into labor everyday to experience that feeling.

    ReplyDelete