Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What I've Been Reading

Well... I actually haven't started reading this book yet, but I recently attended a lecture by Harvey Karp - the author of, "Happiest Baby on the Block"

I thought what he was saying made a lot of sense but was wondering how I would remember everything he said 3 months from now... I didn't have to worry about that long because everyone who attended his session got a signed copy of his DVD with a CD of white noise to help their baby fall asleep. After the lecture he signed our DVD and asked who he should make this out to... I couldn't help but to say "Aliyah" :) We are planning on her being the happiest baby on our block!

Have you read this book? Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. We watched his DVD and most everything worked with Maddi when she was little. Not perfectly, everytime... but it sure was helpful.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete