Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nesting Around the House

Aliyah's room is pretty much all set (nursery tour to come)... So to stay busy I am now venturing out to other rooms throughout the house. Tyler is really loving the growing to-do list (poor guy)!!

Spiced up the main bathroom with a little gold paint...

Freshened up the dinning room chairs with new seat covers...

I would also like to add that I mowed the front yard today (almost 38 weeks pregnant)... to avoid laundry - Yes, I hate doing laundry THAT much - ha!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if you remember me from our Blue Moose days, but I love your blog and am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck yes I remember you!!! Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a riot! As you know I love to catch up our laundry...it's a start to finish job and it smells good and folds up neatly and orderly.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete