Friday, October 1, 2010

How I Celebrate

Yesterday was FABULOUS!! Aliyah treated me to a lovely lunch out, and a leisurely stroll in the beautiful fall weather - Tyler came home with my favorite snack and a card with a gift certificate to the Macaroni Grill. Tyler and I enjoyed tons of pasta while Aliyah helped herself to Sophie the Giraffe...

... another one simply because
she is just so darn cute ...

Tyler's Table Art...

It's Not a Party Without Cake...


I loved having an extra little person to celebrate with me this year! Thank you to my family and to everyone who left me such sweet phone messages, emails, and facebook posts - you all made my day so special.

This year I thought more about my mom on my birthday than I ever had in the past - the things a baby can do to you - I made sure to thank her for all the hard work, courage, and love that she put into this day 28 years ago. I have come to the conclusion that birthdays truly belong to the moms...

LOVE YOU, MOM!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome. My pleasure. Love you then, love you now, love you long time! xoxox

    ReplyDelete