
Thanks to another blog that I love reading, I found a super cute pair of skinny maternity jeans offered by JCPenneys Duo Maternity line. (I’ve never even thought to look at JCP for maternity clothes)
I haven't bought maternity pants yet. I can’t stomach paying a lot for any maternity specific clothing because I’ll wear them for such a short time, but as it is getting cooler out, I’m afraid I will need to abandon my leggings for something a little more substantial.
Today I discovered that the JCPenney skinnies were on sale on JCPenney.com for $21.99. I did a little more digging and found a JCP promo code that gets you $10 off any order over $10. (GR8VALUE - expires 11/23/09)
But wait - It gets better!! At Oak Park Mall they have these jeans in stock to avoid shipping AND are on sale for 2 bucks less at $19.99. I went to the store yesterday and they even honored the code GR8VALUE.
Even though I can't really wear them yet, I’ve got a pair of cute, dark wash skinnies on for a total of $9.99! Yeah, I seriously love a good deal and had to share!

No comments:
Post a Comment