** teach him to treat girls with respect
** play with action figures
** teach him sign language
** build forts together
** play catch in the backyard
** catch frogs and dig for worms with him

** teach him sign language
** build forts together
** play catch in the backyard
** catch frogs and dig for worms with him

If We Are Having A Girl, I Am Excited To...
** teach her to be modest
** play dolls with her
** teach her sign language
** go shopping together
** paint her toenails
** play dress-up
(sub note: I will be enjoying whatever my kiddo will be enjoying. We will support our little one in his/her own interests - just thought I would put my own thoughts down... for now)
** teach her to be modest
** play dolls with her
** teach her sign language
** go shopping together
** paint her toenails
** play dress-up
(sub note: I will be enjoying whatever my kiddo will be enjoying. We will support our little one in his/her own interests - just thought I would put my own thoughts down... for now)


No comments:
Post a Comment