Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart"

Today we went to the doctor's for our 3rd visit. We waited for about 45 minutes to spend about 5 with the doctor... however, it was worth it! We were able to hear the fast muffled sound of a tiny beating heart :)

The doctor said she could tell that the little one was even already moving around a bit. We were just overjoyed and left with huge smiles on our faces! God is showing me in new ways exactly how amazing He truly can be.

I am a little bummed that our next appointment we will not yet get the BIG sonogram - to find out if we will be having a girl or boy... That means we will have to wait until the first of the new year to find out. I guess I will just have to suck it up and wait a little longer.

Maybe my aunts can help me out at Christmas with a drain-o test. HA!!

I haven't taken any "bump" pictures yet because frankly I don't have much of a bump. Just a diminishing waist line... I have started to keep a few hair rubber bands on the shelf right next to my jeans to savor my clothes as long as I can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment