Sunday, November 15, 2009

Looking Back

So last week when spending some time at my parent's house, my mom brought out three big bags of baby clothes that she had saved from both my brother and myself. It was so fun going through all the mini outfits.

I loved pulling out the clothes and hearing my mom say, "That was one of my favorites!" for each piece I pulled from the bags. I didn't take much from this trip being unaware if I should be saving the blue or pink, however, I did find two very cute treasures that seemed fairly generic to gender and now have them in the baby room at our house. Here is what I found...


A red teddy bear coat - the bears are pockets... And cowboy (or cowgirl) boots!! I am pretty sure both of these were my brother's fashion statements.

P.S. I typically am not a huge fan of teddy bears, but there is something about this vintage coat that I think is just too cute!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get more for that baby to wear instead of just cowboy boots and a cute red coat!!! Although Russell looked pretty cute in that outfit! xoxo

    ReplyDelete