I am changed. I will never be the same - over and over again since the day I saw those two little lines on a pregnancy test, I have found myself saddled with a new emotion. Overwhelming, consuming desire to protect, nurture, and care for this tiny person I’ve never even met. I’ve never held this baby in my arms and yet I would do anything humanly possible to make this little person's journey through me and into the world as easy as possible.I pray lengthy prayers, read all I can, and will my body on a daily basis to give this baby everything he/she needs to be healthy. I’ve never felt so fragile and so strong in my life.

I am overwhelmed with pride and emotion for you and your little one! My little girl is so grown up!!! Congrats again to you and Tyler. We love you so much! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo fragile and so strong. Yes..
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite blog :)