Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve

At Boston University 121 years ago this Thanksgiving Eve, four visionary women set out to create an organization that would be “something distinctive, something worthy of the best in us – not only now, but always.”
HAPPY FOUNDER'S DAY DELTA DELTA DELTA

Thinking about Founder's Day this year leads me to contemplate the possibilities of how maybe our little one could someday marry a fellow Tri Delta - OR - maybe our little one will join DDD herself when she goes to college. The silly things I think about these days...

The official 2009 Founder's Day message: www.tridelta.org

“Hold it within the secret recesses of your heart, love it, cherish it. Let its radiance be a glowing, warming, strengthening influence in the lives of all with whom you, at any time, come in contact. Then, all joys will be yours.”

Sarah Ida Shaw

2 comments:

  1. Happy Founders Day ... and Happy almost Thanksgiving! I may or may not have spent the last 10 minutes catching up on your blog :)

    p.s. I fear that I too will be pregzilla one day ... help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA... there is no help for pregzilla :) I am having so much fun with this blog! I know it will be nice to look back on it someday too. DELTA LOVE

    ReplyDelete