Friday, November 13, 2009

Not the Right Fit

Being pregnant has presented a whole new set of challenges in the fashion department...



As I have posted in a past blog, I have been using hair rubber bands threaded through my button hole and then attached to my button to preserve the life of my "normal" jeans. HOWEVER... I have decided that this is no longer an option today when the sweet old man that drives Alexia to and from school said boldly, "Hey! Why is your zipper down?" I guess it is a good thing the kiddos are deaf - saved me a little embarrassment. To be honest, I noticed that my zipper will fall sometimes since I haven't been buttoning my jeans, but I thought that I was being very careful about checking. The creativity stops here - time to go shopping!

A moo moo sounds like the best idea for comfort, but since I have to go out in public, I better look into other options. This seems like the next logical step to savor my jeans: Belly Band

No comments:

Post a Comment