Oh how nursery rhymes have changed!!!
Before I was pregnant I’d eat anything without a second thought, I confidently held the metal railings of public stairs, germs were … ehhhh whatever in my book.
And then I found myself solely responsible for growing this little bean into a fully functioning human being and suddenly I’m suspicious of the sanitation grades in every restaurant. I push open doors with my foot or shoulder, I give anyone who coughs or sneezes within ten feet of me the stink eye like you would not believe.
I kept thinking my hands were so dry because of some weird pregnancy symptom but later realized it’s because I wash my hands 18 times a day.
I’m armed with a fresh bottle of hand sanitizer in my bag and a package of disinfectant wipes. I may or may not have also contemplated where I could find one of those big plastic hazmat suits.
Stay away from me, H1N1 - I’m warning you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lol, I can definitely relate here! It's amazing how life suddenly pushes a new priority above our own selves. I have never worried so much when driving! All this ice and snow recently, I just want to stay safe indoors!
ReplyDelete