Friday, May 21, 2010

Rub a Dub Dub

A quick shot of Aliyah's bath bucket (complete with bathrobe) and her bunny hairbrush & comb... Although, if she is anything like me, she won't have any hair until after she turns one - Poor Gal!

... and since we're in the bathroom... Pregnancy Tip 462:
(i have no idea where that number came from)

With my center of gravity off and a big 'ol belly in the way, I can't remember the last time I actually got to shave my legs without leaving behind random patches. Last night I decided to bring my exercise ball in the shower with me to sit on. It fit snug so I wasn't worried about it slipping out from under me and was able to see/reach all of my legs!!! Maybe this is kind of silly, but I was very excited about the whole thing.

I think I will wear a dress today!

1 comment: