Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Little Prayer

It's May!!! Which could be the cause to why last night, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and anxious. Before we fell asleep, your father and I held hands and said a good, long prayer. We prayed for your safe and healthy arrival into this world. We prayed that I would be brave and strong during your birth. We thanked God for all of the people who have loved us and supported us through this process. We asked for knowledge and guidance as we try to figure out how to care for you best. We said thank you for our lives and our marriage and for you.

Afterwards, your father kicked his legs and said there were crumbs in the bed. He eyed me suspiciously. I admitted to eating a bagel under the covers. It was delicious.

2 comments:

  1. Aliyah is sooo lucky. Blessings on your little family. We love you sooo much! Mom & Dad M

    ReplyDelete