Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another Sonogram @ 41 Weeks

New Rain Boots: 41 Weeks!!!
(and not intimidated by horizontal stripes)

My Sweet Aliyah,
No print-outs yesterday, but I did get to glance over at the screen and I must say, everything about you is so overwhelmingly beautiful. You are the most perfect creature I’ve ever seen in my life. It is almost hard to believe that your simple black and white silhouette will very soon be a little cooing body snuggled safe in my arms.

Doctor Update: My blood pressure is right on... Ali's heart rate is perfect and her living space is holding strong. This means that we can continue to allow her to make the next move. We will be back at the office twice a week from this point forward. Our next appointment is tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Gary Lezak could forecast this one???

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete