Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Third Trimester Most Popular

I’d like to thank the following items for the important role they have played in the last 10 weeks of my pregnancy:

Grapefruit Juice

Peanut Butter M&Ms

A Cold Glass of Skim Milk

Fresh Fruit

Comfy Tights

Ice Water

A Bowl of Cereal

I don't think I could have made it this far without you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Marcie! I'm getting so excited for you and Tyler. I'm sure the anticipation of seeing your little girl for the first time is driving you both a little crazy :)

    I found this blog awhile back and it made me think of you. It's about a young couple who do a lot of DIY home projects and she's due this month also. Their blog is sort of a mix of home and family.

    I'm not sure if you've heard of it, but I really think you'd like it. The girl isn't nearly as cool as you, obviously, but there are some neat tips!

    This is a link to her most recent post about all their baby prep plans and a few gadgets they found.
    http://www.younghouselove.com/2010/05/on-your-mark-get-set/

    Enjoy, and I can't wait to see the blog post saying she's here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, we know it's getting close when the girl starts thanking her food and inanimate objects!!!!
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are hilarious!!! I've been eating nothing but SUGAR ALL WEEK! LOL

    ReplyDelete