Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tyler is Serving Eviction Papers

Some 'Tough Love' at 41 Weeks
My friend, Jill Moxley gave us this idea to help encourage Aliyah into our arms. Jill is running the Kid's Closet Sale this week in Liberty, MO. We went to the sale Tuesday evening to see her and found an amazing deal (only $25) on this Trek bicycle trailer for Ali:

Tyler and I are both really looking forward to getting back on our bikes again and taking many family picnics together.

4 comments:

  1. That is cute! Another good tip (and maybe even more effective :)) is to have the doctor strip your membranes. If you are already about ready, that should push you along pretty naturally (my little guy was born about 12 hours after this). It won't be long now - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so awesome marcie!!! thank you!!! Your picture with "eviction papers" is too cute and I do LOVE your bike trailer!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH that is exciting Carrie!!! My doctor did that today - If she is born in 12 hours it would be the same day (5 years ago) Tyler proposed... so sweet! I am crossing my fingers for May 20th :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read this post and comments.. I hope she comes tonight or this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete