Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Only Have a Few Minutes to Tell You...

I was woken up at 5am with pretty consistent contractions.

They are getting more and more intense so we are going to the hospital.

I can’t stop bursting into tears. not from pain - just from pure joy.

This is really happening, isn’t it?

Please pray for us. Send courage and strength and healthy healthy baby vibes.

She’s on her way and I can hardly wait.

4 comments:

  1. goosebumps from reading this!! can't wait to hear the news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby blessings to you! HOW EXCITING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, yeah, yeah! I am so excited for you. . can't wait to hear how everything went and see pictures of the beautiful baby girl! I will be praying for a fast, safe, and EASY labor!

    Love you! Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. so exciting! sounds like she was born quickly, too! happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete