As I joke about reasons why Aliyah J. is running late, I try to remind myself that my body and baby know best, BUT these are some fun reasons we have come up with to keep us entertained while we wait...1. She already knows her mom too well (I am usually running a little late) so she wanted to make sure to give me some extra time to ensure that I will be ready. Such a sweet little girl thinking about her mama
2. She is just like her mom and has a few last minute things to wrap up before she is ready to go. If that is the case, I completely understand - take your time
3. She is just like her father and is trying to calculate the best time, angle and route to take for departure
4. She is just like both of her parents and is having a hard time saying goodbye to a warm cozy comfortable spot

OR....she wants to be fashionably late. Loving your posts. Love to all! G.
ReplyDeleteAll the details are worked out, Aliyah. It's time to join the party.
ReplyDeleteTo put it in sports terms that Tyler can appreciate, you are in overtime. Starting tomorrow, your in double overtime!
ReplyDeleteWe are cheering for you Aliyah.
Love, Grandpa Madsen