With all the love in the air, a friend and I were discussing what it feels like to be married - this is what I could come up with...
except you have more opportunities to catch him flexing in the bathroom mirror
and he tells you you’re beautiful when you have on his too big sweat pants.
And also, when you get into a stupid fight about how he keeps drinking out of the carton in the fridge when you’ve begged him not to a million times...
he’ll huff and puff and go sleep on the couch.
30 minutes will pass...
You’ll toss and turn and then you’ll go out there
and say, “I can’t sleep without you”
He’ll say “come here”
You’ll curl up on your little couch together
and forget why you were mad in the first place.
And in the morning he’ll finish your bowl of Cocoa Krispies.
So now you know.

Sounds about right...so cute, you two! lv, mom
ReplyDeletethanks for the congrats! i agree! i love being married!, and I love my HUSBAND!!!
ReplyDelete