Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 26th, 2010

Nothing compares to the moment you were placed in my arms and I kissed your sweet baby face for the first time. Complete love and indescribable joy filled my heart from that day on...


I’d like to introduce you to my daughter, Aliyah Jacquelyn Inzer. She was born Wednesday, May 26th at 4:56am. She weighed 9 lbs, 1.1 oz and is 19 3/4 inches of pure perfection. I’m going to tell you all about her really soon, I promise... but for now I will keep it short and tell you that she is the sweetest little creature I’ve ever met in my life. She smells wonderful and seems to have so much to say already! Tyler and I can not get enough of her. We keep looking at her and then at each other and saying “We made a person!” over and over again.

Thank you for all of your thoughts, well wishes and prayers. Her birth was the most incredible experience and I’m still just trying to process it all.


With so much love,

M

7 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!!! Many hugs to you and Tyler. (I can't wait to hold her)
    Love you Baby Inzers!
    Aunt Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ~ I am so completely happy for you because now I know what that brand new love feels like. Unescribable! It really makes you wish that feeling on everybody. I hope all is well and you get some rest. I know it's hard when all you want to do is stare at your new baby <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to hearing more about the birth story! and excited to meet that little girl. glad it sounds like things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is the best I remeber that. Even though everyone tells you about it until you experience holding your baby for the first time it dosent compare. I hope to see her she is adorable and want to here about the birthing experience for you. Congrats Michele Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey everyone, can I show you a picture of my Granddaughter?
    Just getting the hang of this new Grandpa thing. I am overwhelmed with happieness and pride!

    Love, Grandpa Madsen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! So glad to hear that she has arrived, safe and sound and that you are doing well. Breathe in every single moment-there is absolutely nothing in the world comparable to what you are experiencing right now. Congrats and God Bless you :)

    ReplyDelete