
39 Weeks!!!
I think calling my belly a ‘bump’ at this point is a gross misrepresentation. I don’t even know what to name it (Mt. Everest is the front runner). I do think that my darling child has kindly decided to “drop” and let me breath a little bit. So thanks for that kiddo! Now the trade off for this new found lung capacity is that I have to pee every 10 minutes (instead of the usual 20) and the pressure in my hips is making me walk around like I just rode a pony across the barren plains of Oklahoma.
Pregnancy has turned me into such a strange creature... I’m a cross between a mountain range, a bladder problem infomercial, and John Wayne.

Yet somehow it manages to be one of the most beautiful and amazing parts of life. Incredible how that works..
ReplyDeleteSO true!!! I am completely in awe of all the changes my body has made to accommodate a baby so she can grow big enough to come into this world... truly a miracle
ReplyDelete